About Park Co., REALTORS®
PARK CO., REALTORS® brings life, energy and excitement to the community we love and call home!
As the region's #1 independent real estate company, PARK CO., REALTORS® is a driving force behind attracting and connecting people.
For 65 years, PARK CO., REALTORS® has made our clients top priority. Our goal is to take care of our clients, not only during the purchase or sale of a home, but after the sale. We take great pride in the fact that over 80% of our business comes from previous clients, referrals from previous clients, and community activities.
Our entire team of real estate professionals is dedicated to providing excellent service and with the support of our Client Services Team they are able to focus on their clients. From administrative work to marketing to closing, we are here every step of the way to handle each detail and ensure a smooth and stress-free real estate experience.
NO ADDITIONAL FEES
PARK CO., REALTORS® does not charge administration or transaction coordination fees to our sellers or buyers. All of our services for sellers are provided within our brokerage commission at no additional charge. For buyers, we do not charge any fees for signing up with us as a buyer and a buyer’s agents commission in generally paid from the seller’s proceeds.
PARK CO., REALTORS® was organized on January 17, 1956 as Island Park Associates, Inc.
In 1982, PARK CO., REALTORS® joined Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Service which was later acquired by GMAC Home Services. As they grew, the company developed their own systems for real estate services and no longer needed to rely on support from a franchise. In June 2005, PARK CO., REALTORS® once again became an independent residential real estate company.
In 2002, PARK CO., REALTORS® opened a location in West Acres Shopping Center in Fargo. The Home Information Kiosk was staffed during mall hours and offered customers a convenient location to look at homes and discuss their real estate needs. In 2017, the Home Information Koisk was remodeled and renamed Park West Kiosk.
In 2005, PARK CO., REALTORS® expanded once again to add mortgage services. While they encourage buyers to find the lender that best fits their needs, Park Mortgage located at 4170 41st Ave Ste 102, Fargo offers clients the convenience of one-stop shopping from a company they know and trust.
In 2015, PARK CO., REALTORS® expanded again with the addition of Park Co. Commercial for commercial real estate needs, located at 4170 41st Ave Ste 102, Fargo.
Since 1991, PARK CO., REALTORS® has been the number one residential real estate company in Fargo, Moorhead, and surrounding area. In a market of more than 60 companies, PARK CO., REALTORS continues to work with more home buyers and sellers than any other company in the area.
PARK CO., REALTORS® is interwoven in the history of Fargo. Our corporate office at 4170 41st Ave Ste 102, Fargo provides access to all major roadway arteries. We support a community that has supported us for over 60 years. It is because of this strong tie to the area that PARK CO., REALTORS® has sustained and will continue to grow as the right people for the right move.
THE POWER OF PARK
RECOGNIZED AS A LEADER, LOCALLY AND NATIONALLY, IN THE BUSINESS, AND REAL ESTATE COMMUNITY.
- PARK CO., REALTORS® has maintained the #1 market share for over 27 years.
- In 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2012, PARK CO., REALTORS® was named to the Largest Independents List by REAL Trends.
- In 2019, 2018, 2017, and 2016, PARK CO., REALTORS® was named to the Top 100 Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Affiliates by REAL Trends.
- In 2019, PARK CO., REALTORS® was named on the Up and Comers List by REAL Trends.
- In 2019, 2018, 2017, & 2016 PARK CO., REALTORS® was voted The Best Real Estate Company by LocalsLoveUs.com
- In 2017, PARK CO., REALTORS® was named the #1 real estate company in North Dakota by REAL Trends 500 Market Leaders.
- In 2017, 2014, & 2012, PARK CO., REALTORS® was selected as a finalist for the Fargo Moorhead West Fargo Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year Award.
- In 2019 & 2018, PARK CO., REALTORS® was named by RISMedia as a "Top 1,000 Power Broker Firm!"
- In 2017, 2016, & 2015, PARK CO., REALTORS® was voted Best Real Estate Company by Design and Living Magazine readers.
- In 2016, PARK CO., REALTORS® was named one of the Top 50 Most Generous Companies by the United Way of Cass Clay.
- In 2016, PARK CO., REALTORS® was awarded the All Star Award by Constant Contact for high customer engagement.
- In 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, and 2011, PARK CO., REALTORS® was voted the Best Real Estate Company in the Best of the Red River Valley presented by The Forum.
- In 2013 & 2012, ParkCompany.com was ranked the #1 real estate website in the country in the Real Estate Online Performance Rankings by REAL Trends.
- In 2012, PARK CO., REALTORS® was ranked as one of the Top Firms Ranked by Closed Transactions Per Office by REAL Trends.
- In 2012, PARK CO., REALTORS® was named to the Top Five-Year Movers list by REAL Trends.
- Since 1998, the company has been named several times as a RIS Media Power Broker and to the REAL Trends 500 list, an annual research report identifying the country’s top 500 largest and most successful residential firms.
- The Cartus Broker Network has awarded PARK CO., REALTORS® the Five Star Award for 7 consecutive years for meeting or exceeding outgoing broker-to-broker referral closing objectives.
LOCAL, STATE, & NATIONAL LEADERSHIP
One in five PARK CO., REALTORS® agents is involved in at least one leadership position.
FMAAR (Fargo Moorhead Area Association of REALTORS®) | Local Involvement
- Ben Schroeder | RMLS Board of Directors | FMAAR Immediate Past President
- Chris Feickert | 2017 Vice Chair, Public Relations Committee | Programs/Entertainment Committee Member
- Dave Lanpher | 2017 Vice Chair, Forms Committee
- Elizabeth Nelson | FMAAR Board of Directors | 2017 Director in Charge, Government Affairs Committee | Technology Committee Member
- Sarah Stock | Programs/Entertainment Committee Member
- Shane Cullen | 2017 Vice Chair, Programs/Entertainment | Government Affairs Committee | Public Relations Committee Member | RPAC Committee Member | Technology Committee Member
- Terry Ellingson | FMAAR Board of Directors | 2017 Chair & Director in Charge, Public Relations Committee
- Willy Jacobson | Forms Committee Member
NDAR (North Dakota Association of REALTORS®) | State Involvement
- Ben Schroeder | NDAR President Elect | NDAR Executive Committee Member | Director in Charge, Professional Development Committee
- Chris Feickert | NDAR Board of Directors | NDAR Member Involvement Committee Member
- Dave Lanpher | Past Chair, NDAR Goverment Affairs | Past Chair, Cyber Alliance Committee
- Dewey Uhlir | NDAR Issues Mob. Chair | NDAR Goverment Affairs Committee Member | NDAR Member Involvement Committee Member
- Elizabeth Nelson | Chair, Cyber Alliance Committee
- Kevin Fisher | RPAC Fundraising Committee Member | NDAR Goverment Affairs Committee Member
- Sarah Stock | NDAR Member Involvement Committee Member
- Shane Cullen | NDAR Board of Directors | Chair Elect, NDAR Member Involvement | Professional Development Committee Member | Cyber Alliance Committee Member
- Terry Ellingson | NDAR Board of Directors
MAR (Minnesota Association of REALTORS®) | State Involvement
- Dave Lanpher | Strategic Thinking Committee Member | Finance Committee Member
- Willy Jacobson | MAR Professional Standards Committee
NAR (National Association of REALTORS®) | National Involvement